Saturday 15 September 2012

Out and about.... London Fashion Week September 2012

From Fashionistable
And so the fun begins for us in the UK. It is always eagerly awaited for. I always really enjoy the fashion weeks it is a wonderful flurry of colour, a fast moving pace and vibrancy. I will try and post a shot per day depending on my work load which is huge.
This is the first time I have seen Elenora in London I usually photograph her when I am in Milan. Which I am sure to do when I go there again on the 20th. Elenora is a blogger and has her own shop too, you can see her work here. Today she was wearing a DSquared hat, Vivetta dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, a Shield necklace and is carrying a Paula Cademartori clutch.

14 comments:

Soleil St. Fleur said...

Hiya Dvora! I salute that hat! xx from Soleil

the nyanzi report said...

great composition here.

i can always count on you to bring those exclusive shots.

mispapelicos said...

Brilliant. I can feel burgundy in the air.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Such a cute outfit! Love her hair!

www.stills.rs

Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, and the show begins!;-)

Tanvi said...

Love her ombre ends.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

antonia said...

I LOVE THIS SET!!! great bag and dress!!!


all the best from Poland :)
http://blogwbutach.blogspot.com/

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Dvora, the time of fashion week(s) is so exciting and I'm so happy to know that you will be covering it from Milan as well! Eleonora is one of my favourite Italian bloggers and she really has a unique, quirky style. I'm catching up with your posts, but I have to say that I have alrady recognised and admired your latest street style coverage on Vogue.co.uk...I wish you a great week-end and many beautiful portraits!

fashion doctor said...

wonderful girl,love the look! xxx
wait for paris fashion week!

A Minor Obsession said...

Such beautiful hair!

aminorobsession.com

fashion and frank said...

ooh been looking forward to this and it doesnt disappoint - she is such a very stylish girl - fab shot!! x

The Foolish Aesthete said...

She is fabulous, from head to toe! And beautiful shot altogether. -- J xxx

Mani said...

Once again jaw dropping! I just love her hair ;)

Styleadvisor said...

That hair is rather cool and her quirky style is fab as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...